Sandal with 200 joule composite toecap and Zero Penetration midsole.
Perforated suede leather and Mesh fabric upper. Eco-friendly leather
overcap. Metal Free.
REACTOR sole: Polyurethane/TPU sole. The open-cell polyurethane
(PU) insole allows for a high shape memory effect and provides a
cushioning effect. The TPU outsole provides flexibility, softness, as well
as mechanical and chemical resistance. Especially after prolonged use, it
enhances forefoot flexibility for a more natural motion, reducing fatigue.
Anti-slip SRC standard.
DUAL FRESH Insoles in bi-component fabric with variable thickness and
shock-absorbing properties. They are made from special foams and
particularly contact-friendly fabrics which prevent perspiration.
DRY-PLUS polyester lining offering superb absorbing properties prevents
- Conforming the German standard BGR 191, suitable for use of
- Curved sole to facilitate grip and walking
- Innovative design
- Ventilation holes for greater comfort
- Total support of the outsole on the ground
- Open angles to help releasing the impurities
- Outsole with high memory performance
- Outsole in TPU, resistant to oils and hydrocarbons
- Grooves with open angles to discharge any accumulation
- Horizontal grooves to improve flexibility and movements
- Outsole in igh mechanical resistance and long-lasting TPU
- Grooves pattern for better draining of liquids
- Anti-slip SRC standard
The product is designed and manufactured to comply with the essential
health and safety requirements of Directive 89/686/EEC, and to conform
to the requirements of European standards EN ISO 20345. It is classified
as PPE Cat. II.
Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011 S1P; EN61340 Class2